WWW Wednesday 4 (25th September 2013)

WWW Wednesday is a weekly reading event hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, you just have to answer the following three (3) questions…
My answers to the above questions are:

What are you currently reading? I am reading "Zoli" by Colum McCann. I had picked up the book at a book stall just by reading the blurb.

What did you recently finish reading? I recently finished reading 'The Kite Runner' by Khaled Hosseini-- my review at Book Review: The Kite Runner. I am still in the book hangover.
 
What do you think you'll read next? Well, I do not know yet. I am planning to get a couple fresh books. So let's see.

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own WWW Wednesdays post, or share your answers in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

Labels: ,