The Sunshine Award



The "Sunshine Award" is one of the many chain blog awards, which is bestowed by bloggers on fellow bloggers. It is a wonderful way to discover new blogs and spread the word. I am happy to share that my friend and fellow blogger at Dreamz and Clouds nominated my blog, Points to Ponder, for this award.



I could not find the origin of this award but it is said to be passed on to “those who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”. Like the other chain awards, there are rules attached and they have changed as they have changed hands over time. I choose to stick to the ones followed by my nominator and they are:

  1. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you 
  2. Share random facts about yourself 
  3. Pass the award on to 11 other bloggers 
Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you:

Thank you Madhusmita (dreamzandclouds) for this warm award.



Share random facts about yourself:

Pass the award on to 11 other bloggers: But I am passing it on to only 6 bloggers.

My best wishes to the bloggers I have nominated above. I hope you will play along and spread some sunshine.



Labels: , ,