A to Z Theme Reveal Day

I have signed up for the Blogging From A to Z Challenge [April 2014]. This will be the second blogging challenge I shall be participating. In this challenge, the participants will need to post on their blogs on themes starting with the letter A on April 1, B on April 2 and so on. Sundays are the days off for the post. So, on April 30, the last post will be on a theme starting with the letter Z.

The participants can either have or not have a theme for all their posts. I have decided that I shall keep a theme. And my theme is PLACES...basically places I have been to and I shall about my experiences there. I have musing with a couple of other themes also. I am not going to say anything about them as I shall be needing ideas for the next year's challenge. (Yes, I am being quite ambitious!)

Happy Theme Reveal Day to all the participants.

I hope you, my readers, will support me in this challenge as you have been doing with my regular posts. I hope to see you here throughout the month of April 2014. The blogging challenge kicks off on April 1st, 2014.

Labels: , , ,