Liebster Once More

A couple of days back, I was surprised on being informed that I have been nominated for the popular Liebster Award once again. This time it came from a talented young lady at Diary of a Sunday Visitor. I am happy to acknowledge the nomination but I shall not be nominating further as I have already done it before. You can read about it in my post The Liebster Award: The chain blog award
The Liebster Nomination: The chain blog award
. But I found the host's questions very interesting and I could not resist answering them. So here are my answers Sunday Visitor:
1. If not for your current profession, you would have chosen.....?
I would chosen architecture!

2. What is the first thing that you see in people?
Shoes :)

3.What superpower would  you like to possess?
The ability to teleport.

4. If you had to invite three famous people (dead or alive) for dinner who would they be ?
Shahrukh Khan, Khaled Hosseini and Princess Diana.

5. Your favorite book / movie and why?
Movie--Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge. I watched this movie in high school and dreamed that I would have a guy like Raj someday to love me. I have been always been a Shahrukh Khan fan and he in a Yash Raj movie is like the icing on the cake. This movie made me believe that true love can achieve anything.

6. What is the one lesson that you wished you learned earlier.
Actually nothing. I believe there is a time and place for everything. Same for lessons.

7. What is your favorite way to pass the time?
Reading books and watching animation movies.

8. Five things on your bucket list.
Learn swimming, learn to play a guitar,  have a dog, go on exotic river/sea cruise, and travel to Europe.

9. Your favorite childhood memory.
Cycling in the university campus (we grew up in one as my father worked in one).

10. A random fact about you.
I talk to my plants.

11. Do you believe in rebirth? If yes, what would you like to be reborn as?
I used to but I am somewhat confused now. But I would love to be reborn as a butterfly.

Thanks Sunday Visitor once again for bestowing the Liebster Award on my blog. Good luck to you for everything!

Labels: , ,