The Great and Powerful A to Z Theme Reveal Blogfest!


This is my second year of AtoZ Challenge. 2014 was fun. I discovered several good blogs and bloggers whom I started following closely.

In the 2014 Challenge, I chose "Places" as my theme. I had almost all of my posts scheduled and things were quite smooth. But this year I might have a tough time due to time constraints. With just one day off from work in a week, AtoZ 2015 is going to be a real challenge. Nevertheless, I am looking forward to it and aspire to survive.

"Names are an important key to what a society values.  Anthropologists recognize naming as 'one of the chief methods for imposing order on perception.'"  ~David S. Slawson

This year I have decided on "Names" as my theme. Each post will be about the name of one my loved ones or friends, any peculiar name, a name which has inspired me or just a name which I really like. I have been always inquisitive about meanings of names and its significance in our lives.




"From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors."  ~Proverb

1 month and 26 names. I hope my readers would once again extend their love and support to me. Do hang on with me dear well-wishers. And all the best to all the participants!! Read you on the field :)

Labels: , , ,